Newcastle couple call for criminal charges after son with peanut allergy died ‘after eating pizza’


The family of a graduate with a peanut allergy who died after eating a slice of pizza are calling for criminal charges over his death as an inquest began today.

James Atkinson suffered a severe allergic reaction shortly after taking two bites of a chicken tikka masala pizza from Dadyal Pizza in Newcastle.

The 23-year-old, who ordered the meal from Deliveroo, died around an hour later in hospital. 

Despite having had food from the premises previously, James was unaware the restaurant had…



Read the Full Article Here dailymail

Share:

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Bungee jumper falls 130ft straight into river after leaping off bridge

How Maria Alyokhina of Pussy Riot Escaped From Russia