Two year old Elijah Whitton is in a coma after he was severely burnt in a house fire in Wentworth


How an electrical appliance found in most Australian households left boy, 2, fighting for life in hospital and bandaged from head to toe

  • Elijah Whitton, 2, was trapped in the home after an ‘explosion’ sparked the blaze
  • The toddler was airlifted 566km to the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne 
  • He is in an induced coma after sustaining severe burns to 42 per cent of his body 
  • A GoFundMe page was set up for medical and future rehabilitation expenses



Read the Full Article Here dailymail

Share:

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Shocking trial footage shows moment Bronx man plowed his car into a crowd at Times Square

Grocery bills could rise by $20 a week as truck drivers warn of bungle caused by petrol excise cut