Kidderminster family in lucky escape after Amazon Echo speaker EXPLODES in son’s bedroom


A furious father has threatened to take Amazon to court after a devastating house fire broke out when his son’s £35 Echo device burst into flames and exploded. 

Abdulla Maflehi, 50, says he has taken legal advice after the faulty device caused £5,000 worth of damage at his three-storey home in Kidderminster, Worcs. 

Aaron Maflehi, 15, had been at home when he smelled smoke and discovered his brother Benjamin’s bedroom was bellowing out plumes of thick black smoke.

He quickly called his…



Read the Full Article Here dailymail

Share:

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Did Warming Play a Role in Deadly South African Floods? Yes, a Study Says.

Coffin is dropped amid scuffles before Al Jazeera journalist is laid to rest