Two men arrested after holidaymaker dies of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at the seaside hotel


Two men, 41, and 42, are arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after death of holidaymaker, 66, from ‘carbon monoxide poisoning’ at seaside hotel

  • Graham Holden died at the Royal Hotel in Morecambe, Lancs, in November 2021
  • Five people were rushed to hospital after a suspected gas leak on Boxing Day 
  • Police have arrested two men in connection with Mr Holden’s death 
  • A post-mortem found that he had high levels of carbon monoxide in his blood 



Read the Full Article Here dailymail

Share:

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Pensioner, 87, drilled holes through his neighbour’s wall after claiming it encroached onto his land

Boris Johnson draws up £1billion plan to insulate hundreds of thousands more homes before winter