My FRIDGE saved my life! Woman whose home was destroyed in gas blast was shielded by open appliance


My FRIDGE saved my life! Woman whose home was destroyed in gas blast was shielded from flames and debris when open appliance fell onto her

  • Susan Shepherd was in the kitchen in her Sunderland home when it exploded 
  • The 44-year-old was saved when the fridge fell on her and shielded her from the collapsing property after gas from  corroded pipe caught alight in August 2017 
  • A claim she brought against Northern Gas Networks was dismissed by the courts
  • She says she lost ‘everything’…



Read the Full Article Here dailymail

Share:

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Biden’s new task is to ready allies for a long conflict in Ukraine.

Tariffs on steel imports ‘will be renewed this week’ as Boris woos Red Wall voters